Feeling club curious? Not only do our wine clubs give you a taste of Saracina Vineyards at home, but being a member comes with a lot of great perks. See which membership tier is right for you below and remember—it’s free to join and there are never any obligations.
How It Works
- Two shipments per year (March + September)
- Each case curated just for you and fully customizable
- Members also get first dibs on new releases of limited-production specials not otherwise available to the public
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on other Saracina Vineyards wine purchases, event tickets, and gift packages
- VIP tasting room status with complimentary tastings for up to four guests
- Refer a friend to the club and we’ll upgrade one of the bottles in your next club case to something really special at no extra charge
“Pendolino” 6-Bottle Club
- 15% OFF club cases + additional wine purchases
- Average Case Price $130-170
- $10 flat-rate shipping
“Coratina” 12-Bottle Club
- 20% OFF club cases + additional wine purchases
- Average Case Price $220-260
- FREE shipping
- Two-night stay at “The Villacita” with additional case purchase
Did you know?
We’ve named our wine clubs
after two of the native Italian
olive varieties that grow at Saracina Vineyards.
(We also make our own olive oil!)